H.E.L.P., the Charity has Grown by Supporting Schools
Media Contact: Holly Earle-Schultze
E-mail: [email protected]
H.E.L.P., the Charity is proud to announce they have just released an additional 34 grants totaling $18,780.53. To date, and including these new grants, H.E.L.P., the Charity, has issued 694 awards of grants totaling $207,910.72.
Through its grant program, H.E.L.P. provides grants to U.S. based non-profit tax exempt schools and other entities to support educational programs. H.E.L.P. was born out of the desire of the shareholders and franchisees of Schmizza International, to make a positive, long lasting impact on the communities we serve. The worldwide recession caused many local, state and federal governments to drastically cut the budgets at schools, with potentially devastating results. If our children are unable to receive a quality education, they could fall behind children in other countries, potentially weakening our nation’s competitiveness. It was this need that drove Pizza Schmizza and its franchise owners to conceive of H.E.L.P., the Charity. H.E.L.P., is ‘Helping Education with Love and Pizza’. H.E.L.P. was launched in late 2010 and has since grown by supporting public schools and non-profits.
The funds awarded to date will make a positive impact on children’s lives in many communities, providing contributions to facilitate, among many other contributions, the purchasing of:
- Raleigh Hills School: K-8 Track Project-Portland, Oregon
- Beaver Acres Elementary: Hooked on Non-Fiction Books-Beaverton, Oregon
- Liberty High School: Culinary Arts Program-Hillsboro, Oregon
- Catlin Gabel School: Robotics Program-Portland, Oregon
- Stoller Middle School: Books-Portland, Oregon
- St. Matthew School: Engineering Program-Hillsboro, Oregon
- Cedar Park Middle School: Special Education Organizing Materials-West Linn, Oregon
- John Wetter Elementary: STEM Supplies-West Linn, Oregon
- Gladstone Center: PBIS Supplies-Gladstone, OR
- Kraxberger Middle School: Robotic Club 3D Filaments-Gladstone, Oregon
If your school or school program could use our H.E.L.P., please visit www.helpthecharity.net.
For additional information, please contact Holly Earle-Schultze at [email protected] or (503) 371-9318 ext. 102